Time Machine is now inviting submissions for topics for our Time Machine Academies series.
Time Machine Academies are learning events meant to foster the circulation of knowledge and expertise developed within the Time Machine community. Participants are provided with training, both theoretical and practical, on how to apply a particular tool or pipeline to their own project data.
Training provided in the Academies could, for instance,
- inform participants on how to build a strategy to digitise archival documents accurately and efficiently;
- show how to apply VR software solutions to enhance the way visitor experience museum collections;
- provide information on state-of-the-art tools and codes for data extraction, analysis and storage.
Has your research team or your institution developed a tool, software, or other solution that would benefit the Time Machine community at large, and would you like to offer it as a topic for an Academy? If so, please feel free to submit your proposition via the form below.
The deadline for submissions is 28 February 2023.
What is in it for you?
- Your tool will get more visibility and (potential) users at a pan-European scale.
- Your tool will get its own space on our Time Machine Academies page, where it will be possible for you to upload, or link to training and informational materials.
- Time Machine Organisation will host the learning event and manage all organisational and dissemination aspects related to it.
For any enquiries, please contact our Local Time Machines Manager Ilaria Manzini at firstname.lastname@example.org.