Digitisation, Cultural Heritage and Smart Tourism Infoday & Matchmaking Event
We are happy to invite you to learn more about the upcoming European funding opportunities for digitization, cultural heritage and smart tourism topics and to meet potential partners across Europe!
What to expect?
The Digitisation, Cultural Heritage and Smart Tourism Infoday and Matchmaking Event will focus on funding opportunities across a wide range of EU funding programmes in the period 2021-2027. The event is jointly organized by S3 Pilot Action on Virtual and Smart Cultural Tourism (S3 VSCT Pilot), Time Machine Organisation (TMO) and ERRIN, supported by Thuringia Region and sponsored by the Digital Agency Thuringia, System Alliance Europe and Cretschmar Cargo on 9th of June from 9:30 to 20:00 (CET).
Calls for proposals under Horizon Europe-Cluster 2 Culture, Creativity and Inclusive society, as well as the European Innovation Council (EIC), Single Market Programme and Interregional Innovation Investment (I3) funding instrument will be covered in the event. Speakers from the European Commission are invited to present the programmes and funding opportunities.
The event is divided into 2 sessions:
- Information session, 9:30 – 13:45 CET: with speakers from the European Commission introducing different funding opportunities within the various EU-funding schemes.
- Matchmaking session, 13:45 -20:00 CET: Participants can arrange one-to-one meetings amongst themselves to discuss cooperation possibilities and find potential partners for future consortia.
See the agenda and the Draft Work Programme of Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society available through Register of Commission Expert Groups in the resources section for more details. The draft calls for proposals listed for the matchmaking session are adopted from this draft version.
Who should join?
European actors from within the wide scope of digitisation of cultural heritage and smart tourism:
- Researchers, experts and innovators from different disciplines
- Public-regional authorities
- Cultural institutions, GLAM sector and NGOs
- Industry and SMEs
Go to the event website here.