Date: 30-31 March 2023
Venue: Stephaniesaal at the Curhaus, Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Vienna
Registration: Please scroll down to reach the online form
This meeting is directed exclusively at the Founding and Regular members of the Time Machine Organisation.
The foundation of this meeting is two-fold:
- Maximize on the funding opportunities presenting themselves within the EIT Culture & Creativity endeavor. Thus, the meeting aims at bringing forward concrete means on how to best tackle the upcoming calls (release date: mid-February) of the EIT Culture & Creativity and identify which TMO partners intent to be involved
- Enrich and analyse the dynamics and relations with the TMO key constituents – the Founding and Regular members – to facilitate topmost synergies and alignment of joint interests
Vienna meeting: preparation and outcomes
Preparatory activities will be organised in order to
- provide participants with some more detailed information regarding the involvement of the TMO in the EIT Culture & Creativity Action Programmes (APs) and the structure/relationship between APs and Strategic Objectives (SO in general
- inform participants on relevant calls published by the EIT Culture & Creativity, thus giving the chance to prepare/concretize intentions of responding to these calls
- drive the alignment between the TMO roadmap and current funding opportunities such as the EIT Culture & Creativity or the ARCHE CSA forward
- allow for better understanding of the current status/dynamics of our Time Machine community in view of Founding and Regular members
Preparatory Online Meeting
On 3 March from 11:00-12:00 o’clock (CET) we will be able to share information with our Founding and Regular members on our involvement in the EIT Culture & Creativity and provide an introduction on the current calls.
EIT Culture & Creativity and Time Machine
A first overview over the concrete involvement of the TMO in the EIT Culture & Creativity as well as more detailed information on the APs and SOs and calls to be issued, can be accessed via the link button below.