Due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, the annual General Assembly of the Time Machine Organisation will again be held virtually, on November 23rd, from 11:30 – 13:00 CET at which time we will need to approve the budget for the year 2022. Founding and Regular members are entitled to vote – this will be done again in advance via the form below.
Key points to remember on the voting are as follows:
- The invitation to vote went out to the main contact of each Founding and Regular TMO member.
- The calculation of final vote numbers based on the responses will be weighted, assigning two votes to each Founding Member response and one vote for each Regular member response.
- According to the TMO Constitution, a simple majority of total votes will either accept or reject the proposed budget.
- The deadline for voting will be 23:00 CET on Sunday, November 21st to allow tabulation in advance of the General Assembly.
- The end results will be provided to you and discussed at the General Assembly.
Once you have reviewed the proposed 2022 budget, you may cast your vote to either ‘approve’ or ‘reject’ via this form: