15 January 2020 | University of Zagreb
Our Croatian Time Machine members and Time Machine Ambassador Vlatka Lemić (Head of the Archival Office at the University of Zagreb) organised a Time Machine Info Day in Zagreb on 15 January at the University of Zagreb.
This event kindly invited the interested public and experts in the field of humanities, culture, science, history, IT and the research sector to learn more about the Time Machine project as well as the Time Machine Organisation.
Furthermore, research projects on Croatian national level closely connected to the overall aims of Time Machine were presented. This included national project activities related to Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) as well as cultural heritage.
Event language: Croatian and English
Venue: University of Zagreb, Trg Republike Hrvatske 14 , Croatia
Time: Start at 9.30 o´clock
- Introduction by prof. dr. sc. Damir Boras (Rector of University of Zagreb)
- Introduction by mr. Bernard Gršić (State secretary of Central State Office for the Development of the Digital Society)
- Introduction by doc. dr. sc. Vlatka Lemić (Time Machine Ambassador)
- dr. sc. Thomas Aigner (Vice president Time Machine Organisation, President ICARUS): Time Machine – Let´s Create the Big Data of the Past!
- prof. dr. sc. Stjepan Bogdan, prof. dr. sc. Nikola Mišković (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing): Heterogeneous Mobile Robots Mapping the Present and the Past
- dr. sc. Nataša Jermen (Miroslav Krleža Institute of Lexicography): From Encyclopaedia to Croatian Heritage Portal
- prof. dr. sc. Vlatka Rajčić (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Civil Engineering): 3D Modelling of Cultural Heritage Through an Inclusive Approach for Time-Dynamic 3D Reconstruction of Built Environments
- dr. sc. Ljiljana Kolešnik (Institute of Art History): Information Systems of the Institute of Art History and Time Machine
- dr. sc. Koraljka Kuzman Šlogar (Institute of Ethnology and Folklore Research): Croatian Intangible Cultural Heritage in a Time Machine
- Marijana Glavica (University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences): CROSSDA – Croatian Social Science Data Archive and Time Machine
- dr. sc. Tamara Horvat Klemen (Central State Office for the Development of the Digital Society): Building of an integrated system for managing the official documentation of the Republic of Croatia
- Kristijan Crnković (ArhivPRO): INDIGO – Platform for Digital Humanities